I find some good songs
Hello, everyone. I guess it's another good week, perhaps. This week, I want to promote some songs that I have repeated again and again recently. Although some of these songs aren't the newest, I still think they are great heartily, and I will try my best to summary the lyrics of these songs. Hope you will enjoy these songs. If you would like to introduce any song to me, welcome you to leave your comment!💜💛💚💙
Well......, let's talk my favorite song first!
👍Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello - Bad Things
The summary of the lyrics: A cute girl loves a bad boy. They often argue with each other because of their different personality, and the meaning of bad things is the girl's feeling toward the boy.
![]() |
| From: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpbQ4I3Eidg |
This song is wonderful, so I listen to it every day. But I have to say the truth that their voices in the live show are not as good as in their music video. Maybe this song is too fast for the rapper to adjust his breath. However, I still love this song!
Next, I want to introduce two songs at the same time.
👍Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better and Charlie Puth - We Don't Talk Anymore (feat. Selena Gomez)
![]() |
| From:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY2yjAdbvdQ |
The summary of Treat You Better: A boy wants to pursue a girl who belongs to another guy.
The summary of We Don't Talk Anymore: After breaking up, the couple who used to be sweet become strangers now.
![]() |
| From:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AtDnEC4zak |
Both two songs are very good, and I even bought Shawn Mendes's album before.( I will not admit the reason why I bought his album is because of his looking.) Although the lyrics of the second songs is sad and full of regrets, I like it very much, also, I think this song is suitable to play in the wedding ceremony since some couples don't want to talk to each other after they have married for a long time.( Ok, it's just kidding!)
Finally, it's the last song
👍gnash - I hate u, I love u ft. Olivia O'Brien
![]() |
| From:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiQIc7fG9pA |
The summary of the lyrics: The feeling of a person loses his or her love. (It's a breaking up song in brief)
Interestingly, this song is nominated for the best breakup song on Radio Disney Music, and We Don't Talk Anymore is also nominated. I think it's just a coincidence.😂 However, if you broke up with your boy or girlfriend, please don't listen to both two songs. I like this song since the accompany is beautiful, and without too many instruments, the voices of the singers are pure.
That's all my introduction. Although my introduction might not be complete or professional, I hope all of you will love these songs, too.😙
Thanks for your watching. See you next week🙌




I really enjoy "we don't talk anymore"! I wasn't a big fan of Charlie Puth until last summer vacation since he was about to have a concert in Taiwan lol. I remembered listening to that song for about 20 times none stop for at least two weeks. His voice is so pure and matches perfectly with Selena Gomez. I'm a die hard fan of Western pop music, hope you can share more of your favorite songs in the future~
回覆刪除Charlie's song is very great, but I also like “We Don't Talk Anymore” the most. I think this song can bring different feeling s every time. ( Sorry, I can't clearly explain what my feelings are since they are too complicated to describe.XD) Frankly speaking, I am not a die hard fan of Western pop music as you because I am a crazy fan of k-pop. Maybe next time you can share your favorite songs with me.😘
刪除