After Watching Many Hollywood Comedy (Ⅰ)

During these days, I have watched some movies, and most of them are very funny and hilarious. As a result, I want to introduce these movies to you, also, I will deliver my comment on them.
Hope all of you will enjoy it!😜😜😜
The first one is "How to Be Single"
From: http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/dvd/how-to-be-single
This movie describes a  group of girls' attitudes to their love relationships or their lives. Alice, one of the main character, she is a girl who is used to be depending on others. However, she asks her boyfriend to break up with her temporarily since she wants to experience the life to be alone at the beginning of the movie, so Alice's life becomes totally different after that decision. Robin, another main character, she is a confident and attractive girl. Robin always knows what she wants and controls her life well to some extent. When Alice runs into relationship problem, Robin always gives her some "weird" advises. The rest of the characters are Meg and Lucy. Meg is Alice's sister and she is an obstetrician, who hates marriage and baby. Lucy is a girl who likes to pick up her perfect boyfriend from the dating website. ( I don't want to mention male characters since I think they are less important in this film.) 
From:http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/how-to-be-single-2016
After watching this film, honestly, I can't say this movie is very great since it is really normal to me. Four girls try to find their true love and their lives' meaning. What the old-fashioned plots are! I think I can gain some inspirations at first when I see the title of the movie. Unfortunately, I am disappointed in the ending because I can't truly feel Alice knows how to be single, although she does many things independently, such as unzipping the dress by herself or traveling alone. Perhaps the problem is that I never have any boyfriend, so I can't understand how to be single again after being crossed in love. However, I have to clarify one thing that I just don't like some arrangement of this movie, but most of the plots are good, and BGM is very wonderful. So, if you have free time or want to relax, watching "How to Be Single" is a good choice. (Frankly speaking, I prefer "He's Just Not That Into You" haha!)
By the way, I want to write a series of Hollywood Comedy, so please wait for me to write another one in next week or other weeks. See you next week.🙌
From: http://www.fandango.com/howtobesingle_185754/movieoverview

留言

  1. I actually have two friends that really do have similar personalities to the two characters Alice and Robin in the movie, so I guess I know how their normal lives can be very "unormal" and fun in the movie. Although I'm not a big fan of comedies, but I think those stories about friendship are full of positive energy and always have a heartwarming happy ending. I can't wait to see more movie introductions from your blog!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Wow! Your friends are so cool because they are definitely "abnormal", but having that kind of friends must be very interesting. I appreciate that you like my comedian introduction, and next time I will try to use different way to show my points on the movies, please look forward to it!

      刪除
  2. Though this movie seems normal from your discription, the main idea it wants to convey is pretty good. Sometimes, I think people should learn how to stay with theirselves because people are born to be lonely, and knowing how to be independent will be important. I also appreciate your courage to try everything. Even the most ordinary, plain movie has something you can learn, if you do put effort to finding it out. This is how Quantin Tarantino learns from every movie he saw, and I hope somedays your articles could be as good as Quantin's movies.

    回覆刪除
  3. I think you must have deep understanding about movies since I don't know Quantin Tarantino, but you can take him as an example to encourage my writing, also I like your viewpoint that "people should learn how to stay with themselves because people are born to be lonely". Although this things sounds very sad, the truth is just like you say. Thanks for your distinctive viewpoint, I have other thoughts about this movie now.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

How to relax

HIGHLIGHT