HIGHLIGHT
Hello, everybody. This week, I want to introduce my favorite Korean idol group, HIGHLIGHT. Actually, HIGHLIGHT was called BEAST at first, but they can't use this name now because of some complex reasons, so, they have to restart again. They have released their new album recently, and that's why I want to introduce to you this week.✌
So, let me tell you who they are now.
HIGHLIGHT is composed of five members. The leader is Yoon Du-jun.He is a responsible and sweet man, and he always shows considerations for other members. Yong Jun-hyung, another member, is the rapper, also, he is a composer in this group. I think he is a gifted writer, and all of the songs made by him are very awesome! The third member, Yang Yo-seop, is the main vocal in HIGHLIGHT. Yang's voice is very powerful. Lee Gi-kwang, the fourth member, is responsible for leading dance, and he is also good at acting. The last one, Son Dong-woo, is the youngest member the group, and his face just like a Western person.Sorry, I only can give you general introduction since I would like to promote their music this time. If you want to get more specific information about them, you can visit this website.
![]() |
| From: http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=7373 |
Their new album is called "Can You Feel It?". There are five songs on this album, and the hit song is "Plz Don't Be Sad". This song plays in a quick rhythm, and the idea of this song is very interesting. The composer wants to convey "happy" toward the listeners, and he hopes that the people who hear this song will smile and feel energetic. I truly love this song since I really feel happy after listening to this song.😊
In addition, I want to promote another song, yet it isn't on this album. This song is called "12:30". It described a couple who had broken up are just like the hour hand and the minute hand. Because when the hour hand points to 12 and the minute hand points to the 6, they never cross each other. Although this metaphor is very heart-broken, I think it's very beautiful and meaningful. I hope you will like it. (Btw, HIGHLIGHT is called BEAST in this period)
Thanks for you to watch this very very long article patiently if you want to ask or share anything with me, welcome to leave your message.
See you next week.🙌🙌🙌
See you next week.🙌🙌🙌

I love Yang Yo-seop so much. His voice is so sweet and almost higher than a girl's one. Also, I love Lee Gi-kwang, he is really handsome and cute. They really had quite a hard time in Cube, and I hope that they can enjoy themselves as HIGHLIGHT. They are really talented, and I hope they can stay forever. 12:30 is also one of my favorite songs, and it makes me think of 賢勝. I miss him and I hope that HIGHLIGHT can cooperate with him after.
回覆刪除I really miss Jang Hyun-seung, too, but I believe he has other plans in the future, so he needs to leave this group. Although they can't stay together now, I believe they will cooperate again one day.
刪除You can say that again. HIGHLIGHT go through a tough time in the Cube, so, I hope they can walk in the "flower road" in the rest of their lives. By the way, don't forget to watch their Music Video, their title song is very great this time. If you were sad, you would feel better after listening to this song. :)
My friend also love them, too! And I watched this week's Weekly Idol with Cathy and we laughed from the beginning till the end haha. Really excited to watch Weekly Idol next week and see their interactions with KNK hahaha.
回覆刪除Ha, this week's Weekly Idol is super funny, and I repeat the part of 2X faster version dance many times. I think they really need to improve their memory, since they always forget where they have to stand during the dance. Yet, they are still so cute to me. I am also excited about next week's Weekly Idol.
刪除I appreciate that you still remember them, and just what I said in the blog, because of some complex reasons, they have to change their group's name. Definitely, they can still sing "Shock", but I think they forget how to dance this song haha. (Honestly, I think they were not very good-looking at that time, but they become "more and more handsome" now. XDDD)
回覆刪除