I visited Osaka and Kyoto last year.

     Hi, guys! I want to share my experience of visiting Osaka and Kyoto with you this week, but I will only choose some of the places I have visited.

👹The first one is Kiyomizu. The temple is my favorite tourist attraction because it is surrounded by many trees and the whole environment makes me feel relax. Although this temple doesn't have a gorgeous appearance, it still attracts lots of tourists to visit here.

👹The second one is Kinkakuji. Compared with Kiyomizu, this temple is very luxurious, and it is paved with gold. However, I prefer Kiyomizu to Kinkakuji since I can feel there is a huge gap between me and Kinkakuji. Besides, I can't visit the interior of this temple, and this thing is really a pity.

👹The third one is Fushimi Inari Shrine. This shrine is famous for its a number of Toriis. People come to here to pray for harvest, and they will establish a Torii to express their gratitude toward the deities. That's why there are many Toriis in here. I remember I spent a long time walking through the Toriis, but the landscape is beautiful. If you want to visit Kyoto in the future, I suggest you can go to this shrine and I promise you will really have a great time there.




👹The fourth one is Osaka Castle. I love the color of this castle, and there are many cute decorations along the side. By the way, the castle is suitable for taking a picture, so if you want to change your profile, you just bring your camera and come to here.










👹The last one is Universal Studio Japan. Well......, I am a crazy fan of Disney, so I don't have any special feelings about this amusement park. However, if you are a big fan of Harry Potter, you must visit Universal Studio Japan since all facilities are the same as the movie. (Yet, Minions is so cute that I still bought many souvenirs. I couldn't control myself at that time! )












Thank you for watching my article. I am so sorry that I only can give you the general introduction. If you want to correct my mistakes or share anything with me, welcome to leave your message. See you next week.🙌🙌🙌


留言

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience to Osaka because this year I might travel to Osaka too! I think Osaka is a place full of lots of Japanese culture like Tainan. I would like to visit the temple you share in your blog. I saw many people taking the picture there and the photos are really pretty! Hope you can share more traveling experience.

    回覆刪除
  2. Oh I like Kyoto and Osaka very much!! I visited there about three years ago, and I am going there again this summer!
    Osaka is a shopping paradise for me. Besides, same as you, I like the Osaka Castle very much!
    Remember what the professor told us about the beautiful sakura during the Japanese class?
    I asked my Japanese friend about it, and he said he prefer the sakura in Osaka Castle more.
    He said I should definitely pay a visit to Osaka during spring time to appreciate the fascinating scenery!

    I have also been to the three places you mentioned in Kyoto!
    I like the Fushimi Inari Shrine the most, and I will definitely visit there again this summer!
    I believe you already knew that the foxes are the protectors of the place:)
    It is a pity that when I visited Kiyomizu, part of it was under construction. Thus, I am also going to visit there again. XD
    As for Kinkakuji, it is indeed gorgeous. I saw some pictures of it during winter times before. The snow covers the surroundings with the temple shines brightly in the whiteness. Perhaps it is better to visit there during winter instead of the hot summer!
    By the way, do you know that Kinkakuji was once burned down by a monk before? Fortunately, it was reconstructed and we could still appreciate the beauty of it!

    Well, to be honest, I am also going to share Kyoto in my blog several weeks later lol.


    回覆刪除
  3. I've been to Osaka last summer vacation. I've thought about talking about my trip to Osaka and Tokyo in my blog before!XD Due to some reason, I didn't go to Kyoto last time and I really regret it now. Maybe I will include Kyoto in my trip to Japan next time. It would be great if you can recommend me some places to go:)!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

After Watching Many Hollywood Comedy (Ⅰ)

How to relax

HIGHLIGHT