European & US series
Watching TV is one of my favorite things in my life, and I always hope I can be the slim couch potato, but I know it’s impossible. Alright, back to my topic. This time, I will introduce three series, and I think many of them maybe hear of these series, or you are also fond of them, too. But, I will just give you my thoughts on these series, if you want to understand details of these series, you can click the link in the bottom of the picture.
💁The first one is Game Of thrones.
This series is super great. Although this series has more than fifty episodes, I still finish watching all of them, and I can’t wait to see the coming of next season. However, I have to recommend you that this series is not appropriate to watch with your parents. If you don’t believe me, you can try, but don’t blame me not to remind you.
💁The next one is Sherlock.
This series is very famous, and I believe many people must watch it before.
Also, I think the screenplays adapt the original story for the script very well. If you are a fan of Sherlock Holmes, I strongly suggest you can watch this series, you will not regret.
https://www.arthur-conan-doyle.com/index.php?title=Sherlock_(TV_series_2010-2017)
💁The third one is Broken Girls.
This series was introduced by Tracy before so you can get more information from her blog. I think this series is funny, and some plots of the series are inspired me, such as friendship or dream.
Ok. These are my brief comments on these series. I hope you will like this topic. If you have any question or you want to recommend any series, welcome to leave your message.
See you next week.



When I was in junior high school, our English teacher let us to watch Sherlock in class, and after we watch it, all of our classmates were crazy for it, including me. So this is the only not-Korean drama that I am really into in. But the fourth season is the last season and I felt sad of this. I still want to watch more Sherlock and John's detective stories......
回覆刪除Althogh I seldom watch the American series, I have ever watched one of them. That is Broken Girls. I think it is funny because the two girls always do something funny in the series. In the series, they struggle to achieve their dream , which makes me touched. Sherlock is famous. I know the serie, too. Maybe I can watch in the leisure time.
回覆刪除