Unbox GOT7's the latest album (Arrival)
Hello! Nice to see you guys. This week, I will formally introduce GOT7’s the latest album, FLIGHT LOG Arrival. Hope all of you will like this topic. In fact, this album is a series of flight logs, and this album is the last one. The first album is called Departure, and the second one is called Turbulence. I think this kind of marketing strategy is very creative since these three albums are just like a series of the TV show which is about the flight.
The title song of this album is called Never Ever, and there are eight songs on this album. (Never Ever, Shopping Mall, Paradise, Sign, Go Higher, Q, Don’t care, and Out.)Yet, my favorite song isn’t the title song. I like Sign the most since I always prefer listening to the ballad.
By the way, I have to tell you the members in the GOT7 in advance, but I can’t tell you their personal information completely because I need to introduce their album so I will give you a link.
There are seven members in this group. They are JB, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom.
Now, let take a look what it contains in this album.
The appearance is like this.
Cover of the CD
When you open the album, you will see three photo books, and one of them is the lyric book.
In addition, you will get three small cards and a big card which have random member’s face on them.
You can combine them together, and these three photo books will become like this. (I am very fond of this design!)
Besides, there is a plastic cover wrapping these three photo books. (However, you have to buy at least four albums, and you can see the photo on the plastic cover clearly.)
These are photos of the members.
![]() |
| JACKSON |
![]() |
| BAMBAM |
![]() |
| MARK |
![]() |
| JB |
![]() |
| JINYOUNG |
![]() |
| YUGYEOM |
![]() |
| YOUNGJAE |
![]() |
| ALL MEMBERS |
These are three small cards I get. (If you are a crazy fan of Mark, I believe you will envy me.😏)
The back of these three cards
Big card
OK. These are what I want to share this week. I hope all of you will like it, and if you are a fan of GOT7, I strongly recommend that you should buy this album since this album includes so many things! As usual, if you have anything that would like to share, welcome to leave your comment.
See you next week.
















Wow, I am really surprised at what you have done. It seems that you love them a lot. Actually, I bought bts album two years after I became their fan. What's more, I didn't buy each of their album, because I think it's a little expensive. I would rather save the money and go to their concert haha. By the way, do you know that Got7 came to Taiwan recently? I love their title song, Never Ever, it's just like an earworm and make me think of it all the time. Luckily, you don't get Yugyeom, or I will really envy you haha.
回覆刪除