Song again!

 Hello! Everyone, this week, I would like to recommend you some songs again. Hope you will like my recommendation. Yet, I will promote Korean songs and English songs this time. Therefore, I just can give you general introduction since I want to share many songs with you.
The first one is Call me mine.
This song is sung by Jeff Bernat. I think this song is suitable for a date. Trust me, if you sing this song to your girlfriend, she will be very happy. By the way, Jooyoung, a Korean singer, his cover is very good and different with the original singer, I also recommend you can listen to his version.
The next one is Two Ghosts.
This song is from Harry Styles’s the latest album. Although this song is not his title song, I like Two Ghosts more than Sign of The Times. The rhyme of this song is full of sorrow because it talks about the past relationship. Besides, I like the lyrics of its Chorus since it is beautiful.
“We're not who we used to be
We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
We're not who we used to be
We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts swimming in a glass half empty
Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat”
The third one is You.
This song is sung by a Korean two girls group, Bolbbalgan4. Just like the first song, this song is suitable for a date. The rhyme of this song is lovely and sweet. Besides, the main vocal’s voice is special.
Ok. These three songs are what I want to promote this week. Hope you will like them. As usual, if you want to share anything or your favorite song with me, welcome to leave your comment.

See you next week.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

After Watching Many Hollywood Comedy (Ⅰ)

How to relax

HIGHLIGHT