Those Korean dramas I had seen in those years
Hello, guys! This week, I will introduce those Korean dramas I had seen before. Actually, I had seen many Korean dramas especially in my senior high school, but I would like to choose three Korean dramas this time. Also, these three dramas are my favorite ones. Hope you will like this topic.
The first one is The Secret Garden.
I really like this drama since it is very romantic and fantastic. Besides, the female actor is super handsome. (If you had seen this drama before, you would understand what I am talking about.) This drama is about a rich man and a poor woman. Because of some reasons, they meet, and they gradually fall in love with each other.
The second one is Kill Me Heal Me.
This drama is so wonderful that I must promote it to you. The plot of this drama is complicated since this drama is about revenge, love, and dissociative identity disorder. The main character in the drama suffers from serious dissociative identity disorder, so he has nine different identities. To heal his disorder, he has to find out the person who mistreat in his childhood.
The third one is Master’s Sun.
I think this drama is a little bit horrible, but it’s actually a romantic drama. The female character can interact with the ghost after a serious accident. Thus, the greedy CEO (male character) needs her help to defeat his opponent. Because they work together, they gradually have other feelings toward each other.
Thanks for your watching.
As usual, welcome to leave your comment.
Hope all of you have a great holiday.
See you next week.
The first one is The Secret Garden.
![]() |
| http://www.helloidol.com/805.html |
The second one is Kill Me Heal Me.
![]() |
| http://asianwiki.com/Kill_Me,_Heal_Me |
The third one is Master’s Sun.
![]() |
| http://twkor.com/hanju/193.html |
Thanks for your watching.
As usual, welcome to leave your comment.
Hope all of you have a great holiday.
See you next week.



I have ever watched the first drama you introduce before. I think Ha Ji-won is very beautiful. She is one of actress I like in Korea. She acts in many dramas. The third drama is too scared, so I don't watch. It is said that it is worthy watching. However, I like OST in the drama very much.
回覆刪除