Classical western cartoons
Hello, guys! Continue the topic of the last week, I would like to introduce some classical western cartoons in my childhood. I hope you guys will like this topic. Besides, I am fond of these cartoons very much, so if you are also a fan of them, please let me know.
Maybe some of you don’t know this one, but I really like it. Compared with the normal cartoons, this one is a little bit scary and sometimes it is disgusting. However, this cartoon has a strong appeal to me, I can’t resist watching it.
Just like the first one, maybe some of you don’t hear of this cartoon, but I think this cartoon is a classic one to me. Although I can’t tell you the precise plot (the plot of this cartoon is scattering), all the characters are so funny in it. Yet, this cartoon is also a little bit disgusting and bloody.
I believe this one you must see when you was a little kid since it is our memory! Three girls with different colors.(pink, blue, and green) Besides, with different colors, they have diverse characteristics. Maybe some of you had ever ranked these three girls in your mind. If you had done it before, please don’t feel shameful because I had done it.
OK. Thanks for your watching. This blog is the final one in this semester. I hope you always like my topic. In the end, I just want to say “Thanks for your supporting! Love you guys!”



I know the cartoons you share in your blog! In my childhood, I watched many kinds of cartoons on TV, and I also watched the cartoons above! However, many cartoons I can't find on TV right now because there are more and more new cartoons appear, then the cartoons I loved are missing.
回覆刪除I've watched all of these cartoons back when I was little! However I wasn't a big fan of Courage the Cowardly Dog when I was a kid because I was such a chicken that thought this cartoon was super scary. On the other hand, I love Powerpuff girls so much even until now. Just the other day I saw that Cartoon Network was airing the recreating version of that cartoon but I hate the new voice over. Anyway, I'm very glad that is these cartoons that accompany me back when I was a kid instead of smartphones and online games like the kids nowadays do~
回覆刪除I love Powerpuff Girls. They are so cute! However, they are made from some strange things: sugar, beautiful things and chemical substance X. Another interesting thing in this cartoon is that I have never seen how the assistant of the mayor look like. LOL
回覆刪除All of the cartoons you introduce are from Cartoon Network, and the cartoon “Chicken and Cow” just come to my mind when I read your introduction. I also cannot see the chicken’s and cow’s parents in this cartoon.
Hi, my friend, it is going to the final exam soon, good luck and wish you score a satisfied result in this semester.Finally we can end up with blog XD. Although I seldom or haven't hang out with you, I hope we can be classmate again in next semester, all the best:D
回覆刪除It looks like we all have the same childhood XD I watched all of these three cartoons when I was kid and I still remember the stories. I think they all fantastic ;however, some day when I was watching TV with my younger brother, I found that he has a totally different list of cartoons and know nothing about Powerpuff Girls or Courage the Cowardly Dog. I feel bad since it made me recognize that I'm old and I can only look for these cartoons in my childhood since they were already replaced by some new shows.
回覆刪除