Some cartoons in my childhood
Hello, everyone! This week, I would like to share some cartoons with you guys. I believe that most of these cartoons you had seen in your childhood since they were popular at that time. I hope you will like this topic.
I like this cartoon because all the food made by the main character looks delicious. Also, some plots are still classical even though we have already grown up. For example, a chief makes the fried shrimp without adding sauce, or another chief makes the dumpling which has a smiling face.
I believe most girls must have seen it before since the male characters are so handsome. Besides, the plots describe not only the romantic side but also fighting with a dark side. I really love this cartoon, but it seldom replays on the TV now. Does anyone love this cartoon like me?
The final one is 魔法咪路咪路
![]() |
| https://twitter.com/hashtag/%E9%AD%94%E6%B3%95%E5%92%AA%E8%B7%AF%E5%92%AA%E8%B7%AF |
OK. The above is what I want to share this week. Although I just give a general comment on them, I am super fond of them. Interestingly, I find out among them are Japanese cartoons, so I decide to introduce western cartoons next week. As usual, welcome to leave your comment, and welcome you to share your favorite cartoon with me.
See you next week


中華一番 is one of my favorite Japanese animation and manga. My cousin has several manga of it; therefore, in my childhood, every time I went to his home, I borrowed some manga from him. It is a pity that the animation didn’t follow the plot of manga in the end. Anyway, I still like both of them.
回覆刪除Then, where is the sauce? LOL
I'm not a big fan of Japanese animations now but I have to admit I do grow up with some of these classic Japanese cartoons. I think it wouldn't be hard to find someone that have seen all of those cartoons you mentioned above in our childhood. Honestly speaking, I think those cartoons are old but gold. Still, my favorite animation would be Doremon. Although it changed a lot after all these years, the ideas the illustrator adapted are always creative. I just hope our next generation could enjoy Doremon just like I do!
回覆刪除We wrote the same topic this week!! However, we wrote different cartoons. 魔法咪路咪路 and 庫洛魔法使 are my love too in my childhood. When I was little, I thought 結木攝 and 小櫻's brother are handsome. I also bought many 庫洛牌 and said incantation to act like 小櫻. Besides, I didn't watch 中華一番 before; however, there are many Korean idols talked about this cartoon in the video. I think I will watch it in my summer vocation so that I can understand what my favorite idols are talking about.
回覆刪除I like 魔法咪路咪路 very much. I watch it for several times. I still remember when I was a child, my brother and I sat before the television to wait for the cartoon. I am glad that the main characters are together in the last of the cartoon. 結木攝 is handsome. HaHa~ 庫洛魔法使 is also a good cartoon. I think 小櫻's brother is handsome, too.
回覆刪除Actually, 中華一番 isn't the cartoon in my childhood, I didn't watch it before... But 魔法咪路咪路 is definitely my childhood cartoon!! I think the bound between the little fairies and their masters are so warm and special to me at that time. And 庫洛魔法使 is also a great cartoon, many people loves it!! Its comic even stared to upload again now!!
回覆刪除Although I do not have many impression to the cartoons above, I have to say that cartoon is one of the most important thing in my childhood. To me, cartoon is not only for fun but also a role that accompanied me when I am alone at home during the childhood, and I will never forget the happiness that cartoon gave me.
回覆刪除