I think the best thing in the world is delicious food. No matter what happened, after eating the delicious food, I will feel very happy. This week, I want to share my favorite dessert with you, and I will introduce the dish which has to spend much time waiting in the line. Most important of all, I will promote some store near our school.
👼The first one is the Strawberry Millefeuille. This dessert is my favorite one because I like its cream and the strawberries which are fully infused with each other. However, I think this dessert is a little expensive, so if you don't have enough expense, I would like to promote another dessert, the lemon cake. The lemon cake is also very yummy to me.
 |
| Address: No. 107, Ren'ai Road, Da'an District, Taipei City(PAUL) |
👼The second one is Tempura donburi. This store comes from Japan, and this store has opened over three hundred years. Fortunately, this store also opens in the Taiwan, but my family and I have to wait in line early, or we will wait for a long time.
 |
| Address: Xinbei City Linkou District Cultural Road, a section of 356(金子半之助) |
Honestly, after eating this donburi, I just feel my belly which is ready to explode, so I don't have the specific comment on it, but I think its sauce is delicious. Also, I love its egg, since the egg can completely blend with rice.
👼The third one and fourth one are near NCKU, so I will introduce them together.
The third one is juice. You may think that the juice is too normal to promote, but this juice has high "CP" to me. And if you are sick of drinking tea beverage, you can give this store a chance.
 |
| Address: Tainan City, east of Victory Road 79 (果子餅乾) |
👼The fourth one is the charbroiled sandwich. This sandwich is not only cheap but also delicious. I strongly recommend that you can eat it as late-night supper.
 |
| Address: Tainan City East Dongning Road 16-3(郭媽碳烤三明治) |
Thanks for your watching. If you have any question about the article, welcome to leave your message. See you next week.
I have lived in NCKU for about three years, but I haven't eaten the food you introduce in your article. Both of the beverage and toast look nice, I think I would make good use of my time to sample them. As a gourmet, I hope you could share more delicious food or restaurants.
回覆刪除I like the first one which you introduce. I have no resistence to the desserts. HaHa~ I visit a dessert shop last week with Alice.XD I also like the strawberry, too. How much is the Strawberry Millefeuille? I think if it is lower than 160, I can taste it in the leisure time.
回覆刪除That strawberry Millefeuille truely looks awesome! However, that kind of dessert is usually more expensive than others since the process of making them is quite troublesome and they're usually made from high quality ingredients. By the way, that grill sandwich looks so appetizing! I think they hold some kind of magic, even the most simplest one with only egg and cucumber can still be irresistible. There's a lot of great grill sandwich store in Tainan that's worthy of trying!
回覆刪除I love the food you introduced this week because they're all light food. They all look simple but appetizing. The Strawberry Millefeuille looks fabulous (and high-calorie too XD), I'd like to visit the store if I visit Taipei in the future. The last two are very close our school so I'd better take a look at them in the next weekend.
回覆刪除