How to relax (2)
Hello, everyone! This week, to continue the
topic of last week I will introduce more way to relax. Hope you will not feel
tired of relaxing. Last week, I introduced four categories first. (Food and drink. Inner peace.
Total-Body Relaxation, and New Environment.) Therefore, I will introduce
the other categories.(Exercise. Entertainment and Creativity. Smells, and
Socializing and Fun. )
And I will still pick
one or two interesting ways in each of category to share.
First, let us see exercise.
Take a Quick Walk
“Now walk it out, now walk [stress] out.” When you’re feeling overwhelmed or having trouble concentrating, go for a quick stroll around the block. You’ll get the benefits of alone time, physical activity, and a few minutes to gather your thoughts!
“Now walk it out, now walk [stress] out.” When you’re feeling overwhelmed or having trouble concentrating, go for a quick stroll around the block. You’ll get the benefits of alone time, physical activity, and a few minutes to gather your thoughts!
(I think taking a
quick walk is a good way to relax, and quick walk is helpful for our body. Best
of all, compared with other exercises, walking is easy.)
Next, Entertainment
and Creativity
Listen to Your Favorite Song
Beyonce, Blondie, or the Biebster, sometimes belting out the lyrics to a favorite tune makes everything seem all right. If you’re in a public place (that isn’t the opera), just listening to music can be a quick fix for a bad mood. Classical music can be especially relaxing right before bedtime.
Beyonce, Blondie, or the Biebster, sometimes belting out the lyrics to a favorite tune makes everything seem all right. If you’re in a public place (that isn’t the opera), just listening to music can be a quick fix for a bad mood. Classical music can be especially relaxing right before bedtime.
(If you are crazy
of listening to the music, please try this way. For my perspective, listening
to music is the best way to go through stressed day!)
Third, Smells
Nose Full of Coffee
Wake up and smell the latte. Just the odor of coffee can help reduce stress hormones—no sipping required . (Just be sure not to burn the tip of your nose.)
Wake up and smell the latte. Just the odor of coffee can help reduce stress hormones—no sipping required . (Just be sure not to burn the tip of your nose.)
(Even though I don’t
like drinking coffee, I still loves smell the coffee beans. Their smell really
can comfort me)
Last, Laugh
Stressed? Me? Ha!
Laughter’s one of the sillier ways to beat stress, but there’s science behind it . A fit of hysterics can increase blood flow and boost immunity. Keep a book of jokes
handy in the desk drawer or check out a hilarious YouTube video (maybe a piano-playing pug?) for a quick pick-me-up.
(Yes! Just laugh!
Be positive of every challenge! Believe you can conquer!)
OK. The above is
the rest of the relaxing ways. I hope you feel helpful. As usual, if you want
to share anything with me, please leave your comment.
See you next
week.
All information is from https://greatist.com/happiness/40-ways-relax-5-minutes-or-less#
Thank you for sharing another ways to relax. I think everyone should relax ourselves no matter we are students or who works for other jobs. Your suggestions are useful that I think I will try your advises if I am under stress recently because of midterm exams. Looking forward your next blog next week!
回覆刪除Wow I've applied all of the methods you introduce this week! However, I think except for exercising, the rest of the measures may only bring happiness and relaxation for a short period of time. Take laughing for example, it's actually quite hard to remain excited after a couple of hours later right?lol Anyway, I think there're lots of great ways to relax. All we need to do is to find the one that is most effective.
回覆刪除